- Welcome from Dr. Obagi
- Educational Objectives
- Program Overview
- Program Agenda
- Hotel Information
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
Accreditation: The Medical Educator Consortium, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Educator Consortium, designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For More Information
MECC (Meetings Events & Conference Coordinators, Inc)
The goal of the Ultimate Skin Health Symposium is to provide participants with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on all matters pertaining to the skin and skin rejuvenation. Participants will learn in-depth treatment protocols for a wide range of skin conditions, including photo damage, hyperpigmentation and melasma, rosacea, acne, scars, and rhytides, providing a solid foundation for clinical practice.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify skin type based upon Zein Obagi, M.D.’s newly expanded Skin Classification
- Select the most appropriate and effective topical agents, based upon classification, to incorporate into treatment protocols
- Develop an inclusive treatment plan to address both medical and aesthetic concerns, as well as restore skin health
- Select the optimal procedures for each patient based upon treatment objective
- Design the ideal home care regimen to complement clinical treatments
- Understand the combination of a tri-dimensional approach to restore skin to a youthful state
- Integrate surgical and non-surgical approaches into treatment protocols
- Identify the appropriate timing for the performance of procedures
- Become familiar with the latest advances in skin therapy