- Welcome from Dr. Obagi
- Educational Objectives
- Program Overview
- Program Agenda
- Hotel Information
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
Accreditation: The Medical Educator Consortium, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Educator Consortium, designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For More Information
MECC (Meetings Events & Conference Coordinators, Inc)
- Fitzpatrick Skin Classification: What is the alternative?
- Current Skincare Products: Are they delivering the desired effects or what they claim they can do?
- Skin Health: The science and clinical applications
- Light Based Devices: Deciphering which systems are best for each condition, patient, or problem
- Revisiting Chemical Peels: Integrating new techniques into clinical practice
- Ethnic Skin: Treating skin of color the right way and avoiding complications
- Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skin does not exist unless the patient has a disease or genetic disorder
- The Truth About Moisturizers: Learn why moisturizers can do more harm than good for skin health
- Avoiding Complications: Prevention with proper technique
- Preventative Therapy: Think prevention before correction
- Best Practices In Skincare Dispensing: Cross-selling and effective skincare promotion*
- Pan Facial Rejuvenation with Fillers and Neurotoxins: Live patient injections
* Non-CME Course
The comprehensive interactive skin symposium is highly focused on skin health and the application of this science in dermatological and cosmetic surgery practice. Dr. Zein E. Obagi and an internationally distinguished faculty from the specialties of dermatology, plastic surgery and cosmetic medicine shall deliver the presentations and panels. Attendees are encouraged to bring slides of their most complex cases to be discussed with a think-tank group for best approaches. Those who are interested in presenting their cases at the end of the Day One are encouraged to send their cases early for selection to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, cosmetic doctors, and skin professionals and those who are interested in skin care and skin treatment.
The Medical Educator Consortium (MEC) adheres to the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support. All persons that will be in a position to control the content of the CME Activity are required to disclosure all relevant financial Relationships. Faculty disclosure forms outlining this information will be made available to all participants prior to educational Activity. MEC has also implemented a mechanism to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to the education activity being delivered to learners. The source of all support from commercial interests will also be disclosed to learners prior to the beginning of the educational activity.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e., physical, dietary, etc). Please contact the conference management company, MECC no less than 30 day prior to the live event at 305-663-1628 or via email at email@example.com
For More Information
For information contact:
MECC (Meetings Events & Conference Coordinators, Inc) 1550 S. Dixie Hwt, Suite 202, Coral Gables, FL 33146
Phone: 305.663.1628 Fax: 305.675.2718